Tea Time: Delicious Recipes, Fascinating Facts, Secrets of Tea Preparation, and More
This heavily illustrated book is the most complete guide to this Oriental treasure, which millions of Westerners also enjoy. In addition to valuable advice about its preparation, the pages include:
• The history of tea and its main varieties
• A complete guide for tea gourmets
• Its curative and rejuvenating properties
• The Japanese tea ceremony, step by step
• The tea oracle: how to read the leaves
• Over 60 recipes, including sangria tea, fajitas with tofu macerated in green tea, and many more!